- "Striking Back!" – Discover the secrets of the most anticipated video game of the year!
- "The Voice of Unreason: James Earl Jones Speaks" – Legendary actor James Earl Jones on his iconic role as Darth Vader.
- "Captain Fantastic!" – The Phantom Menace's Captain Quarsh Panaka a.k.a. actor Hugh Quarshie interviewed!
- "Rise of the Bounty Hunters" – Trivia and tales from season two of the blockbuster TV show!
- "Inside Cloud City" – The mysterious and strangely familiar corridors of Bespin explored!
- "Celebrating the Star Wars Celebration" – The making of the ultimate Star Wars conventions as told by the stars behind the scenes!
- Launch Pad – The very best Star Wars news and popular culture from around the world!
- Interrogation Droid! – In celebration of The Empire Strikes Back's 30th anniversary, Star Wars Insider picks the brain of Industrial Light & Magic special effects artist Howie Weed, who both designed and wore the wampa suit for the film's 1997 Special Edition.
- My Star Wars – Warwick Davis, best known as Wicket W. Warrick, talks about his favorite Star Wars memories!
- Retro – Excitement? Adventure? A collector craves not these things. However, they do crave these rare Yoda collectibles!
- Jedi Archive – Goodness gracious me! Rare images of everybody's favorite protocol droid, C-3PO, unearthed!
- Classic Moment – The game's up as Palpatine is placed under arrest. Surely he can't escape?
- Books – Journey back to the time of The Old Republic, and learn who is who in Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia.
- Ask Lobot
- Comics – A Legacy comes to an end, and Jedi Knights Kit Fisto and Plo Koon join forces to embark on a deadly mission!
- Incoming – Hasbro strikes back! Lightsabers illuminate, and Jabba makes Leia slip into something a little more comfortable!
- Bounty Hunters – The lucky fans who have met the stars share their experiences!
- Bantha Tracks – Our tribute to the very best Star Wars fan activity from around the world.
- Red Five – Dave Filoni presents his top five animation picks!
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.