Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
From Darth Vader to Kylo Ren to Boba Fett, what makes a Star Wars villain? Insider asks a panel of experts what the key ingredients of a Star Wars bad guy are! Plus: The making of the stunning Naboo Royal starship from The Phantom Menace.
- Launch Pad – Exclusive news and fun stuff from the Star Wars galaxy!
- "The Power of the Dark Side: Kylo Ren" – Why the Star Wars newest bad guy is also the most dangerous.
- Jedi Toy Box – The tale of the blue Snaggletooth
- "The Art Awakens 2" – Check out more of the amazing art that established the stunning look of Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
- "Taking It to the Max" – Article about actor Max von Sydow who portrayed Lor San Tekka in The Force Awakens
- "Radio Drama! Part 2" – Second part of Bryan Young's interview with John Madden and Tom Voegeli, the director and producer of the Star Wars radio drama
- "The Force Adapts: A Conversation" – Interview with authors Alan Dean Foster and Michael Kogge, who respectively wrote the Star Wars: The Force Awakens adult and junior novels
- "Turning Point" – Excerpt from the novel Battlefront: Twilight Company, written by Alexander Freed
- My Star Wars – Arti Shah, who was Maz Kanata's motion capture double in The Force Awakens, on the saga!
- "Introducing Boba Fett" – The exclusive story behind the introduction of Boba Fett
- Publishing – Bloodline, Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I, Star Wars: Poe Dameron, Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel, Star Wars: Kanan Vol. 2 — First Blood, Star Wars: Vader Down, Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace hardcover, and Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The New Republic Vol. 2
- Incoming – The latest Star Wars gear you will want to add to your collection!
- Bantha Tracks – Insider celebrates the saga's most dedicated fans!
- Bounty Hunters – The fans who have met the stars of Star Wars share their experiences!
- Red Five – Dan Madsen's five feelgood scenes from the Star Wars saga!
Notes and references
In other languages