Star Wars Insider 169 is the 147th issue of the Star Wars Insider magazine and the seventy-seventh published by Titan Magazines. It was released on October 25, 2016, including the exclusive fiction "Turning Point."
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Star Wars Rebels returns! As the saga continues on TV with the latest season of Star Wars Rebels, the cast and crew report in with details on the new season! With Rogue One weeks away from release, Star Wars Insider previews the new movie. Plus: The heroic journey of Anakin Skywalker revealed!
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Launch Pad – Exclusive news and fun stuff from the Star Wars galaxy!
- "Third Strike" – Interview with Dave Filoni
- "Sith Star" – Article about Marvel Comics' Darth Vader series
- "Star Wars Rebels: Season Two Episode Guide" – Episode recap of the second season of Star Wars Rebels
- "Learning Lessons With Ezra" – Interview with Taylor Gray, voice of Ezra Bridger
- "Turning Point" – Short story by Jason M. Hough, with art by Carsten Bradley
- "Sheer Art Attack" – Interview with Tiya Sircar who voices Sabine Wren
- "Analyze This!" – Interview with Stephen Stanton, voice of the analyst droid AP-5
- Publishing – Star Wars: TIE Fighter Deluxe Book and Model Set, Star Wars: R2-D2 Deluxe Book and Model Set, Star Wars: X-Wing Deluxe Book and Model Set, Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Deluxe Book and Model Set, Trapped in the Death Star!, Luke and the Lost Jedi Temple, Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel, Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, Star Wars: Rogue One: Ultimate Sticker Encyclopedia, Star Wars: Rogue One: Secret Mission, Art of Coloring Star Wars: Rogue One, Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier, Star Wars: Rogue One Profiles and Poster Book, Star Wars comic series' sixth arc…
- Incoming – The latest Star Wars gear you will want to add to your collection!
- Bantha Tracks – Insider celebrates the saga's most dedicated fans!
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]