Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- Interviews with screenwriter Chris Terrio and producer Michelle Rejwan about crafting the movie's story.
- A rare behind the scenes look inside the Lucasfilm Archive
- Discussions with makeup and creature effects legend Stuart Freeborn
- Actor Andrew Secombe reveals what it was like to play Toydarian trader Watto in the prequel trilogy.
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- The Jedi Redeemed — Insider explores how Rey and Ben Solo joined forces to thwart a returning Sith in the final chapter of the Skywalker saga.
- Rising to the Challenge — Screenwriter Chris Terrio and producer Michelle Rejwan reveal how the story of The Rise of Skywalker came together.
- Interview: Andy Secombe — The voice of Watto relates Toydarian tales from the sets of the prequels.
- Secrets of the Holocrons — Everything you need to know about these repositories of Jedi and Sith knowledge.
- Interview: Rob Coleman — The animation supervisor looks back at the making of The Phantom Menace.
- Inside the Lucasfilm Archive — Lucasfilm archivist Madlyn Burkert on having the best job in the galaxy.
- The General's Voice — The renowned actor tells Star Wars Insider how he provided the voices for not one but two rebel generals!
- Stuart Freeborn — Insider profiles the career and legacy of the legendary special effects and makeup artist on the original Star Wars trilogy.
- Knowledge is Power — The top five secrets that could have changed the course of galactic history had they fallen into the wrong hands!
Departments[edit | edit source]
- Launchpad — This month's Star Wars news roundup, including the latest books, comics, and collectibles.
- Prize Giveaway! — Your chance to win an incredible prize in this issue's Star Wars competition.
- Jedi Master's Quiz — Test your knowledge of The Rise of Skywalker.
- Worldwide — From scrap to Star Wars sculpture, family cosplay, and fabulous fan art.
- Image Archive — Even aliens have to audition. We catch up with Klaud's first day on set.
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.