Star Wars Insider 199 is the 177th issue of Star Wars Insider magazine and the 105th issue published by Titan Magazines. It was published on December 15, 2020. It contains the first published media from Star Wars: The High Republic, "Starlight: Part One - Go Together," written by Charles Soule.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Fiction is back! Star War Insider #199 features the first in an ongoing series of Star Wars: The High Republic stories, exclusive to the magazine! The first is by acclaimed Star Wars author Charles Soule – a prequel to his Star Wars: The High Republic novel!
And that’s not all!
- Actor Ahmed Best reveals how he made the move from Jar Jar Binks to Jedi Master for Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge.
- We go behind the scenes at ILMxLAB to discover how the award-winning VR experience Vader Immortal was made.
- The five authors behind Star Wars: The High Republic talk about the ambitious new Lucasfilm Publishing project.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Light Side (Within Launchpad)
- Bombad Jedi
- VR = Vader Reality
- Ahsoka Lives!
- A Seat on the Council
- Knights at the Roundtable
- "Starlight: Part One - Go Together"
- Sam Witwer Unleashed
- The Perils of Padmé