Contents[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- This exclusive new illustration by Rebecca Guay shows the cold, bitter, final moments of this famous battle from The Empire Strikes Back
- The beloved Star Wars scribe is remembered by one of his best friends, James Luceno.
- Kevin Fitzpatrick finds out what it's like to put words in Vader's mouth.
- Jon Bradley Snyder reports on Rick McCallum and David West Reynolds search for prequel location sites.
- "The Unsung Collectibles: Star Wars Magazines" by Jon Bradley Snyder
- Jon Bradley Snyder looks at some of the greatest Star Wars magazine covers.
- Jamie Painter talks Star Wars 101 with four different college professors.
Departments[edit | edit source]
- From the Publisher" by Dan Madsen
- The Force of Stephen J. Sansweet
- "The Twelve Days of Star Wars" (?)
- "Prequel Update" by Dan Madsen
- Brand new Special Edition photos!
- Our hero, Anthony Daniels, discussed the Wampa rampage scene cut from Empire.
- Screen shots from new LucasArts Star Wars games
- The Imax Special Effects movie is coming...
- Lukas Kendall reveals that the Shadows of the Empire soundtrack has more than meets the eye, when he interviews Robert Townson.
- Kilian Plunkett and Peet Janes talk about the making of Boba Fett's starring vehicle, the Shadows of the Empire comic book.
- Are costume and prop replicas available to the average Joe?
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Insider 29
- The "Lucasfilm's Latest" and "Scoring the Trilogy" departments of Star Wars Insider 29 collectively indicate that this issue was published between the release of the Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire soundtrack (which Amazon dates to April 23, 1996) and the release of the book The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (which Amazon dates to April 30, 1996). Given that Star Wars Insider was published quarterly during this time, this indicates a Spring 1996 release for issue 29.
[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.