Star Wars Insider 38 is the thirty-eighth issue of Star Wars Insider magazine. It was published in June/July 1998. This issue is notable as the first issue in which regular writer Scott Chernoff became Managing Editor.
- Hollywood hot shot Samuel L. Jackson tells Scott Chernoff how he turned his dream of joining the Star Wars universe into a reality.
- "I Bent my Wookiee!" by Scott Chernoff
- A complete rundown of every Star Wars reference on our favorite animated sitcom. Scott Chernoff gets the scoop from Simpsons writers and artists on why the Force is with them.
- "Among the Clouds" by Scott Chernoff
- Star Wars icon Billy Dee Williams tells Scott Chernoff how he made Lando Calrissian so memorable, and talks about his stature as one of the preeminent African-American stars of cinema.
- Jon Bradley Snyder reveals the results of the Insider's exhaustive reader poll, complete with your quotes about your favorite characters.
- "From the Editor's Desk" by Jon Bradley Snyder
Me and Mr. Burns
- "Rebel Rumblings"
- Our readers hit an iceberg.
- Rick McCallum on Episodes I & II, plus new photos
- Nick Gillard teaches Jedi how to fight.
- "In the Star Wars Universe" by Scott Chernoff
- Red Leader - no longer missing in action
- Fox to distribute prequels; Ann Crispin's Han Solo Trilogy concludes.
- Anthony Daniels is back!
- Remembering the life and work of Archie Goodwin.
- All your Star Wars collecting questions answered.
Notes and referencesEdit