Star Wars Insider 61 is the sixty-first issue of Star Wars Insider magazine. It was released to newsstands on August 6, 2002. This was the final Star Wars Insider issue published by Wizards of the Coast.
- "Inside the Attack of the Clones" by David West Reynolds
Dig into three more amazing scenes from Attack of the Clones with the Insider's resident archaeologist.
- "Across the Stars" by Brian J. Robb
Indianapolis was bursting at the seams May 3-5 with thousands of Star Wars fans like you. Here's your exclusive report.
- "A Rose by Any Other Name" by Michael G. Ryan
- "From Mexico to Naboo" by Dave Gross, interview by Saul Arellano
- "Race Across the Dune Sea" by Michael G. Ryan
Brennan Swain and Rob Frisbee not only won The Amazing Race, they walked the sands of Tatooine.
- "The Beautiful Campaign" by Michelle Vuckovich
- "Sith Rising Card Encyclopedia" by Michael G. Ryan
The latest expansion set for the Star Wars Trading Card Game is coming. Here's your first look at all 90 cards in the regular set, with comments from the designers.
You write 'em, we print 'em, and we've even got the pictures to prove it.
George Lucas at Cannes, the charity premieres, midnight madness, news from the front of the lines, and Star Sightings.
- "Jawa Trader Catalog"
Bobble onto swfan.wizards.com and get your limited edition Star Wars bobblehead figures today.
Judge him by his size, do you? See how the masters at ILM overcome their fear and anger to produce the most amazing Star Wars duel to date.
Of Jedi and Revenge, limited edition "theater" Luke, typos, price guides, Pepsi cans, and the ultimate question: Is "mint, in box" more important than playing with your toys?
- "Crossword" by Michael Selinker
It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
What color is your bloodstripe?
- "Last Page" by Joy Stephens
Just when you thought Jawas couldn't get any cuter...