Star Wars Insider 64 is the sixty-fourth issue of Star Wars Insider magazine. It was released to newsstands on December 3, 2002. Issue 64 marked the return of Bantha Tracks, the official Star Wars Fan Club newsletter, which was published quarterly on the back side of subscriber-exclusive editions of Star Wars Insider through issue 75.
- "Prequel Update" - Interview with Rick McCallum by Dave Gross
- "Clones to the IMAX" by David C. Fein
- "Inside Attack of the Clones" by David West Reynolds
- Geonosian Prison
- "'Dream Weavers" by Dave Gross with Pablo Hidalgo
- "Feedback Loop" by Francis K. Lalumière
- "Vehicles of Episode II" by Daniel Wallace
- "Emissary of the Void part VI" by Greg Keyes
- "Insider's Holiday Gift Guide" by Michael Mikaelian
- From the Editor's Desk
- "The Star Wars Experience" by Dave Gross
- Rebel Rumblings
- Star News by Benjamin Harper
- "Last Stop... Star Wars: The Magic of Myth Makes One Final Appearance Down Under"
- "Bay Area Business Council Salutes George Lucas... and So Does Carrie Fisher"
- Jawa Trader
- Comics Link
- "Star Wars: Jedi - Heroes of the Republic get a series of their own" by Daniel Wallace
- Set Piece
- Scouting the Galaxy
- "Strange tales from the Star Wars fashion frontier" by Stephen J. Sansweet
- Star Wars Q&A by Pablo Hidalgo