Star Wars Insider 67 is the sixty-seventh issue of Star Wars Insider magazine. It was released to newsstands on April 15, 2003. The subscriber-exclusive edition of issue 67 included the third volume of Bantha Tracks, the Official Star Wars Fan Club newsletter. This issue also came packaged with a special poster to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of the original trilogy film Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
- Don't believe anything you read on the Internet, warns Rick McCallum. Again.
- One hundred things you didn't know about Episode VI.
- Once the smallest Ewok of them all, Warwick Davis has used his fame to help little actors get noticed.
- Jabba's favorite house band played its first gig long before working for the slimy crime lord.
- "FX Karma" by Ron Magid
- Ken Ralston supervised one of the most heated space battles ever to appear on the silver screen. His secret? Tennis shoes and bubble gum.
- "Seeking Revenge" by Pete Vilmur
- Star Wars collectors help unravel the urban legends surrounding Episode VI's pre-release name change.
- Kevin seeks expert advice on cloning for fun and profit and is introduced to the Clone trooper known as 282.