Contents[edit | edit source]
- Producer Rick McCallum knocks down rumors, sets a date for shooting, and tells exactly how much of the Episode III script George Lucas has turned over.
- What do a boy genius, three preschool super heroins, and a time-traveling samurai have to do with Star Wars? Cartoon Network's Clone Wars director Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Previsulization is not just a really long word; it's what Dan Gregoire does best.
- Star Wars Insider talks to the brains behind the buns.
- Retrace the history of a select few Star Wars posters through the ages.
- Star Wars fans leave their mark on society.
- The world of Cartao, home of Spaarti Creations, sits near the front lines of the galaxy-wide Clone Wars. Neither the Republic nor the Separatists have shown an interest–until now.
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.