Star Wars Insider 69 is the sixty-ninth issue of Star Wars Insider magazine. It was released to newsstands in July 2003. The subscriber-exclusive edition of issue 69 included the fourth volume of Bantha Tracks, the Official Star Wars Fan Club newsletter.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- "Prequel Update" by Dave Gross
- Sydney Calling: Rick McCallum describes a typical day at work, details Hayden Christensen's workout regimen, and shoots down a few more rumors.
- Paul Rudish, Art Director of the Clone Wars animated series on Cartoon Network didn't just train for the job, he was practically born to do it.
- "Clone Wars Timeline"
- At the end of Attack of the Clones, the war had just begun. Be a part of the action by tracing the battles through comics, novels, video games, and more with this handy chart.
- "Designing the Galaxy" by Ron Magid
- Gavin Bocquet faces the challenge of creating the look for a galaxy far, far away.
- Between THX 1138 and Star Wars, a younger George Lucas blew away Hollywood with one of the most profitable sleeper hits in history. Take a 30-year trip through time and learn how the world-and your favorite fantasy movies-might be different without American Graffiti.
- "Skyrockers" by K.J. Doughton
- From the absurd to the hip, musicians have been grooving to the Star Wars galaxy for years. The Insider talks with Weird Al Yankovic and Dianogah.
- Caught between the Republic and the Separatists, the Spaarti cloning facility becomes a flashpoint in the Clone Wars.
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]