Star Wars Insider 71 is the seventy-first issue of Star Wars Insider magazine. It was released to newsstands in October 2003. The subscriber-exclusive edition of issue 71 included the fifth volume of Bantha Tracks, the Official Star Wars Fan Club newsletter.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Rick's too busy to talk much this month-instead he sent these fabulous photos.
- "Insider's Holiday Gift Guide" by Vic Wertz
- Our second annual list of suggestions for what to buy Star Wars fans who have everything.
- "The Sansweet Collection" by Justin Lambros
- Take an exclusive tour through one of the world's most fabulous collections: Stephen J. Sansweet's own Star Wars museum.
- Five collecting teams go in ... and all five come out with the best collectibles $100 can buy.
- "Assembly Required" by Jay Chladek
- Sometimes the best collectibles you have to build yourself.
- "Museum Piece" by Dave Gross
- At last, the Indiana Jones movies are available on DVD. Here's how digital restoration and documentary filmmaking helped them get there.
- "Keep It Moving" by Ron Magid
- Veteran model maker Lorne Peterson recalls the challenges and triumphs of creating visual effects for the adventures of Indiana Jones.
- "Hero" by Gabriela Tcharner-Patao
- While Harrison Ford is ready for a few laughs, he's still primed to don the hat and crack the whip one more time.