Star Wars Insider 73 is the seventy-third issue of Star Wars Insider magazine. It was released to newsstands on January 13, 2004. The subscriber-exclusive edition of issue 73 included the sixth volume of Bantha Tracks, the Official Star Wars Fan Club newsletter.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- An Insider exclusive interview with the man who was Luke Skywalker: Mark Hamill takes the stage as a dance instructor in Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks, gets behind the camera with Comic Vook: The Movie, and lends his voice to an animated TV host in The Wrong Coast.
- Cartoon Network wasn't the first studio to bring Star Wars characters to animated life. Travel back in time with the founders of Nelvana Studios, creators of the Droids and Ewoks animated series.
- The first time Obi-Wan Kenobi double teamed a Sith Lord, his partner lost more than a hand. Go behind the scenes of one of the most thrilling lightsaber battles ever filmed.
- "Radio Days" by Rich Handley
- If you haven't heard the NPR Star Wars radio dramas, then you don't know the whole story of the original trilogy. The voice actors look back on their incarnations of the classic characters.
- Joram Kithe and the clone trooper known as Mapper trade the front lines for espionage duty, only to learn just how much of an oxymoron "military intelligence" can be.
Departments[edit | edit source]
Autograph hounds, tattoo collectors, model builders, bead-weavers, and dancing bounty hunters . . . but enough about you.
The leading ladies of The Adventures of Indiana Jones celebrate the DVD release--as does a party-crasher.
Excerpts of the subscriber-only section of starwars.com
- "HoloNet News" compiled by Pablo Hidalgo
Hot or not, curry and collectibles don't mix.
After a visit to the set of Episode III, the toymakers at Hasbro are ready to reveal themselves to the Jedi . . . er, the retailers.
Do you know the score? Prove it by completing this brain-bending puzzle.
- "Star Wars Q&A" by Pablo Hidalgo
Why isn't Coruscant crummier? What's up with Luke throwing away his lightsaber? And why is it harder to electrocute him than the Dark Lord of the Sith?
Isn't it just too cute when couples dress alike?
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]