- In late March, producer Rick McCallum went back to the land down under to get ready for shooting Episode III's much-anticipated Wookiee scene.
- "Blue Sky Minds" by Jenny Scott.
- The concept artists behind Star Wars Episode III reveal their secrets.
- "Looks Good on Paper" by Christopher Alexander.
- Now you can create your own Star Wars models with nothing but a few squares of paper.
- "The Old Master" by Ron Magid.
- Ralph McQuarrie set the tone for all Star Wars art to come when he transformed the ideas of George Lucas into fabulous images.
- "Feng Shmi'" by Sandy Clark.
- It might not gather the chi from the surrounding elements to make your home tranquil and prosperous, but Star Wars decorating can be a great way to share your love of the saga with houseguests.
- This time it is Obi-Wan Kenobi who goes ahead without backup. Before he can fight the Separatists, however, he must deal with the natives.
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.