Contents[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- In late March, producer Rick McCallum went back to the land down under to get ready for shooting Episode III's much-anticipated Wookiee scene.
- "Blue Sky Minds" by Jenny Scott.
- The concept artists behind Star Wars Episode III reveal their secrets.
- "Looks Good on Paper" by Christopher Alexander.
- Now you can create your own Star Wars models with nothing but a few squares of paper.
- "The Old Master" by Ron Magid.
- Ralph McQuarrie set the tone for all Star Wars art to come when he transformed the ideas of George Lucas into fabulous images.
- "Feng Shmi'" by Sandy Clark.
- It might not gather the chi from the surrounding elements to make your home tranquil and prosperous, but Star Wars decorating can be a great way to share your love of the saga with houseguests.
- This time it is Obi-Wan Kenobi who goes ahead without backup. Before he can fight the Separatists, however, he must deal with the natives.
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.