It began shipping to subscribers on November 23, and hit newsstands on December 7.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- "Prequel Update" by Brett Rector
- After a busy summer of filming, the postproduction crew at Industrial Light & Magic can officially begin to take care of business.
- "The Wookiees Walk Amongst Us" by Brett Rector
- "Kashyyyk Realized" by Brett Rector
- "A Visionary's Legacy" by Ron Magid
- "Death in the Catacombs" by Mike W. Barr
Departments[edit | edit source]
- Comlink – And we thought we knew all the continuity gaffes in the original trilogy.
- Skywalking: News from Around the Galaxy – George Lucas receives the AFI Life Achievement Award. Plus, updates for Celebration III begin in this issue!
- Jedi Library by Jane Irene Kelly – Author Marcus Hearn delves deep into the career of the legendary filmmaker in The Cinema of George Lucas.
- Drawn By The Force by Dan Wallace – In Star Wars: Obsession, Clone Wars villains face their fates.
- Technical Readout by Christopher Trevas – The Theed Palace, one of the most regal in the entire galaxy, is usually a place of peace—that is, until the Separatists stepped in and tried to take over.
- Ask the Master by Pablo Hidalgo – He's small, green, and one of the most powerful Jedi ever, but will [sic] we ever know what species Yoda is?
- Scouting the Galaxy by Steve Sansweet – To eBay or not to eBay? That is the question.
- Anchorhead Arcade by Aki Sugawara – Now you can take the fight off the ground and into the skies in LucasArts' Star Wars: Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed.
- Jabba's Collectibles by starwars.Hasbro.com – The Episode III Sneak Preview figures are almost here! And starting this issue, Insider takes you behind closed doors at Hasbro for a look at how a figure is brought to market.
- The Best of Hyperspace by Pablo Hidalgo and Bonnie Burton – Ever wondered what a day on the set of Revenge of the Sith is like?
- Bantha Tracks by Mary Franklin – It's been a great year for Star Wars fans, and we have the pictures to prove it.
- Laught It Up, Fuzzball by Randy Martinez – Bet you didn't know that Wookiees could sing? Well, actually, they can't...
Sources[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.