Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Discover more stories set during the time of Episode I The Phantom Menace in this mega collection bridging the gap between Episodes I and II! Star Wars: Episode I Adventures is a group of four tales featuring Anakin Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon all set during the events of Episode I! Then, in Emissaries to Malastare, Outlander, and Jango Fett: Open Seasons, we get a closer look at members of the Jedi Council, Jedi-slaying bounty hunter Aurra Sing, and the life of bounty hunter Jango Fett - the man without whom there would be no Clone Wars!
Back cover summary[edit | edit source]
Across the galaxy, tensions rise and wars threaten as the unseen Sith set in motion their palns for conquest. From the seats of power on Coruscant to the desert wates of far-off Tatooine, from the podracing tracks of Malastare to the winter forests of Galidraan, the Jedi are drawn into conflict after conflict - each one thinning their numbers and draining their strength.
These are the battle which lead up to the Clone Wars. On one side the heroics of Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and other greats of the Jedi Order, and on the other the villainy of Count Dooku and the bounty hunters turned Jedi killers Aurra Sing and the notorious Jango Fett.
Collected issues[edit | edit source]
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace ½
- Episode I: Anakin Skywalker
- Episode I: Queen Amidala
- Episode I: Qui-Gon Jinn
- Episode I: Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Star Wars 7: Outlander, Part 1
- Star Wars 8: Outlander, Part 2
- Star Wars 9: Outlander, Part 3
- Star Wars 10: Outlander, Part 4
- Star Wars 11: Outlander, Part 5
- Star Wars 12: Outlander, Part 6
- Star Wars 13: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 1
- Star Wars 14: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 2
- Star Wars 15: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 3
- Star Wars 16: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 4
- Star Wars 17: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 5
- Star Wars 18: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 6
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 1
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 2
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 3
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 4
The story fragments of The Phantom Menace ½ have all been put in place with the stories of Episode I Adventures as they were originally intended, which had not been done previously in the trade paperback.
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]