Starfall was a New Republic CR90 corvette that was carrying a diplomatic delegation led by Senator Tia'dor Emshwa. In 5 ABY, Starfall was traveling on a mission to win over the Ithorians of the planet Ithor when it was ambushed by the Super Star Destroyer Annihilator, which was commanded by the alien pirate Eleodie Maracavanya. Eleodie took possession of the ship's cargo of Ithorian artifacts, food, medicine, and technological goods and allowed the crew and passengers to leave in escape pods. A young Chandrilan woman named Kartessa and her reluctant mother joined Eleodie's pirate empire.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master"
- Heir to the Jedi
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire 4, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.