The Starhawk-class battleship was a class of battleship used by the New Republic late during the Galactic Civil War and was produced at the Nadiri Dockyards. It consisted of two variants, the Mark I Starhawk and the Mark II.
Three Mark Ones participated in the Battle of Jakku against the large Imperial remnant there. Many years later, as the Resistance U-55 orbital loadlifters were being destroyed by the Supremacy after they evacuated from the Raddus, General Leia Organa tried to imagine a miracle where Inferno Squad returned from their mission to find the Resistance's allies in the Outer Rim Territories with a task force of Starhawks.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook)
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt)
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Aftermath: Empire's End audiobook
- "The Starship Graveyard"—The Legends of Luke Skywalker: The Manga
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (First identified as Starhawk-class battleship)
- (First pictured)
- Star Wars: Armada – Nadiri Starhawk Expansion Pack
- Starships and Speeders