The Starlite Cloud was a Sullustan cruise liner that visited Brentaal in 6 BBY. During its stopover there, the twelve-year-old Platt Okeefe joined the crew as a cabin steward. She worked on the ship for two years before leaving for another job. Also among its crewmembers was the Mon Calamari Mussat Nasrabi who served as chief engineer.
While on Kuat, the rebel agent Rixen used finding directions to the Starlite Cloud as a cover for her conversation with the information droid, L1V-IN. The Rebel agent Iona Wince also served as crew on the liner. In 3 ABY, the cruise liner was chartered by the performers of the Kallea Cycle for their tour of the Core and Colonies regions.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Imperial Double-Cross (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14 (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives (First mentioned)
- "Big Quince"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (Indirect mention only)
- Platt's Starport Guide (Indirect mention only)
- "Sandbound on Tatooine"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 10 (Who Is Platt Okeefe?) (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Platt's Smugglers Guide