- "Stars' End! What h-happened to you?!"
- ―Kalo Sulman
Stars' End was a prison used by the Corporate Sector's Authority. It consisted of a tower on the surface of a planet. During the High Republic Era, the name of Stars' End was a common exclamation. Kalo Sulman, the Speaker of an agricultural colony on Sedri Minor, used the name of Stars' End as an expletive while reacting to the sight of the Trandoshan Jedi Master Sskeer sporting a wooden arm due to an encounter with the Drengir, sentient carnivorous plants. Stars' End was destroyed during the Imperial Era when a Corellian lowlife blew it into orbit in order to free a Wookiee. According to the labor droid Bollux, the Corellian in question may have been Han Solo, and the Wookiee Chewbacca.
- The High Republic 4 (Mentioned only) (as expletive)
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm (Mentioned only) (as Star's End)
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm audiobook (Mentioned only) (as Star's End)
- The High Republic: Tempest Runner (Mentioned only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Since Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor states that Han Solo was a smuggler and freed Chewbacca, then this event must take place after Solo: A Star Wars Story when Solo and Chewbacca meet for the first time in 10 BBY.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm
- The High Republic 3
- The High Republic 4