Steadfast, which means firm or loyal, may refer to the following:
Canon[edit | edit source]
- Steadfast, the Venator-class Star Destroyer flagship of Jedi General Eeth Koth.
- Steadfast, an Imperial Star Destroyer under the Jakku Imperial remnant.
- Steadfast, a starship used by the Chiss Ascendancy.
- Steadfast, a First Order Resurgent-class Star Destroyer commanded by Enric Pryde.
- Steadfast battlegroup, the battlegroup of the First Order's Steadfast.
- Steadfast, an Imperial medical transport of the Sith Empire
- Steadfast, an Imperial-class Star Destroyer of the Galactic Empire
- Steadfast, a New Republic modified fleet hauler
- Steadfast, a line of heavy repulsortank used by the Naboo
- Steadfast, a light freighter that belonged to Drake Paulsen
- Steadfast, an Ardent-class fast frigate
- Steadfast, a Venator-class Star Destroyer used by the Galactic Republic and the flagship of Jedi General Eeth Koth
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.