- "Well, here I am. Tell me about this new weapon."
"You're looking at it."
"I'm looking at what?"
"Two steps forward and you'd actually be kissing it. It's a stealth ship."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
The stealth ship was an experimental vessel developed by the Galactic Republic and manufactured by Sienar Design Systems during the Clone Wars. Equipped with a cloaking device that rendered it invisible, the prototype stealth ship was used during the Battle of Christophsis by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker. Originally tasked with sneaking past the Separatist blockade of the planet to deliver relief supplies to Senator Bail Organa on the surface, Skywalker instead used the ship to bring down Separatist Admiral Trench's command ship, the Invincible.
The stealth ship had a modular hull and twenty eight cloak projectors. It also had two laser cannon turrets, one each in the dorsal and ventral sides. The stealth ship was also equipped with flares and had two sensor rectennas, one dorsal and one ventral.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual