- "Ha! Stimulants make a warrior out of even the weakest humans."
- ―Canderous Ordo
A stimulant, also referred to as a stim or stim drug, was a chemical mixture targeted towards the adrenal system, in the form of a one-time use shot, that was injected into the bloodstream in order to provide a boost to the physical capabilities of the user. This enhancement was most commonly used by individuals that were preparing for or already in the midst of a battle. The Mandalorian Canderous Ordo was adept at preparing stims, which he freely offered to both Revan and the Jedi Exile during his travels with them.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Operation: Elrood
- "Do No Harm"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- "Death Is Remotely Possible"—The DarkStryder Campaign (as stim drug)
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Card: Stim-shot)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Death Is Remotely Possible"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Senate Commercial District, Coruscant
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Coruscant Departures, Carrick Station