Stormhawk was an Imperial I-class Star Destroyer.
In Thrawn's armadaEdit
It was a part of Grand Admiral Thrawn's personal armada during Thrawn's campaign against the New Republic some five years after the Battle of Endor (9 ABY). Stormhawk participated at the Battle of Sluis Van in a failed attempt to capture unoccupied New Republic vessels. It would later serve as back up for the Chimaera during the assault on the Ukio system, where it was tasked with launching a pair of Carrack-class cruisers equipped with a functioning cloaking device that would serve as the key elements in the assault. Stormhawk last appeared at the Battle of Bilbringi.
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- "The Trap"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 5 (THR2, Grand Admiral Thrawn) (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare