A Strand-Cast was a type of bioengineered living entity. In 9 ABY, Din Djarin, Carasynthia Dune, and Kuiil discussed the biological origins of "the Child". Djarin stated that the infant could be a Strand-Cast, but Kuiil replied saying it may not have been engineered as he used to work in the gene farms. The "son" of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious was also a Strand-Cast created by the Sith Eternal. This being lacked the Force-sensitivity of his father but was able to conceive a Force-sensitive child.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 7: The Reckoning" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019, The Mandalorian is set five years after Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Return of the Jedi to 4 ABY, meaning that The Mandalorian is set in 9 ABY.
- ↑ The Mandalorian – "Chapter 7: The Reckoning"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition