- "What she's saying, Rikton, is that the rest of us—excepting our gallant leader—haven't been apart from the unit like this for a long time. I'm used to wrapping my pillow over my ears to shut out the noise of Strannos snoring. Don't know how I'll sleep without it."
- ―Alchor Mirro, to Agias Rikton
Strannos was a member of the Galactic Empire's 204th Imperial Fighter Wing who served during the Galactic Civil War. While sleeping, Strannos tended to snore, a noise which the engineer Alchor Mirro always shut out by sleeping with a pillow over his ears. In 5 ABY, while on a mission to the planet Netalych, Mirro expressed his discomfort to fellow engineer Agias Rikton at being away from the 204th, recalling his solution for sleeping through the noise of Strannos' snoring.
Behind the scenes
- Victory's Price (First mentioned, simultaneous with Victory's Price audiobook)
- Victory's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Victory's Price
- Victory's Price begins eleven months after the Battle of Endor, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY, and features the Battle of Jakku, which Galactic Atlas in turn places in 5 ABY. Since Before the Awakening establishes that Kes Dameron and Shara Bey moved to Yavin 4 around six months after the Battle of Endor and Galactic Atlas dates their move to 5 ABY, Victory's Price must therefore be set in 5 ABY.