A stun baton, also called stun rod, stun stick, stun-stick, or stunner, was a short-range melee weapon that immobilized organic targets by producing an electrical charge that shimmered on the shaft. Such weapons were useless against the armor worn by the Imperial stormtroopers, though the stormtrooper charger wielded stun batons as part of their specialization. Charging droids used by the rebel cell Spectres at Haven, a hideout of theirs, to train against these troopers were also equipped with stun batons.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dangerous Debt"
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Dark
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Rescue
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First identified as stun baton)
- Join the Resistance (Mentioned only) (as stun rod)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
- Join the Resistance: Attack on Starkiller Base
- "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight
- Choose Your Destiny: A Finn & Poe Adventure
- Galaxy's Edge 1
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- (Picture only)