The stun net, also known as an electro-net or an energy net, was an electrified webbing favored by the Trandoshans for capturing live prey. They were sometimes launched from electrified net guns, which fired five yellow energy balls, between which the webbing of the net formed and expanded as it approached its target. When the electro-net made contact with its victim, it ensnared them and delivered an electric shock, rendering them unconscious before dissipating. They were also capable of disabling droids.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Star Wars 20: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Ezra's Gamble (First identified as stun net)
- "Hunter vs Hunted"—Star Wars Adventures Free Comic Book Day 2018
- "Powered Down, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures 11
- (Referred to as electrified net)
- (Referred to as electro-net)