- "I've hardly heard from you since I shipped out on the Subjugator."
- ―Nash Windrider, to Ciena Ree
The Subjugator was a Star Destroyer in the Imperial Navy during the Galactic Civil War. In 4 ABY, it was part of the Imperial fleet defending the second Death Star over Endor. When the Rebel Alliance attacked the station, the Subjugator received damage and needed its engines protected. Although the Death Star was destroyed in the battle, the Subjugator survived, with the TIE fighter pilot Nash Windrider serving aboard it.
- "Why aren't you covering the engines? Get back there! Move!"
- ―Ciena Ree, to her fellow TIE fighter pilots
In 4 ABY, during the Galactic Civil War, the Subjugator was stationed in the Imperial Navy's fleet over the moon of Endor, defending the Empire's battle station, the second Death Star. At that time, the Death Star and its fleet were attacked by the Rebel Alliance, who intended to destroy the station. During the battle, TIE fighter pilots inadvertently allowed a rebel to inflict damage on Subjugator, causing Imperial Commander Ciena Ree to angrily order her fellow pilots to cover the ship's engines.
The battle was later lost after the rebels destroyed the space station, although the Subjugator survived. Following the battle, the TIE pilot Nash Windrider was posted aboard the ship, where he rarely heard from his friend Ciena Ree. Windrider had left the craft before the Battle of Jakku of 5 ABY, to serve as the flight commander on Ree's Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Inflictor.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Lost Stars (First mentioned, simultaneous with Lost Stars audiobook)
- Lost Stars audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Lost Stars)