- "I've hardly heard from you since I shipped out on the Subjugator."
- ―Nash Windrider, to Ciena Ree
The Subjugator was a Star Destroyer that was stationed in the Imperial Navy's fleet over the moon of Endor, defending the Empire's battle station, the second Death Star, during the Galactic Civil War.
In 4 ABY, the Death Star and its fleet were attacked by the Rebel Alliance, who intended to destroy the station. During the battle, one of the Subjugator's seven rear engines was damaged by the rebel Corona Squadron, who hoped to strand the ship in space. After the squadron called off the assault to attack the Death Star itself, Imperial Commander Ciena Ree shouted angrily at fellow TIE fighter pilots to cover the ship's engines.
The battle was later lost after the rebels destroyed the space station, although the Subjugator escaped. Following the battle, the TIE pilot Nash Windrider was posted aboard the ship, where he rarely heard from Ciena Ree. Windrider had left the craft before the Battle of Jakku of 5 ABY, to serve as the flight commander on the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Inflictor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Subjugator first appeared in the 2015 young-adult novel Lost Stars, by Claudia Gray. It was first pictured in 2018, in the Thane Kyrell card from Fantasy Flight Games' Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit and T-65 X-Wing Expansion Pack for the X-Wing: Second Edition game.
- Lost Stars (First appearance, simultaneous with Lost Stars audiobook)
- Lost Stars audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Lost Stars)
- X-Wing: Second Edition – Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit (Card: ) (First pictured, simultaneous with X-Wing: Second Edition – T-65 X-Wing Expansion Pack (Card: ))
- X-Wing: Second Edition – T-65 X-Wing Expansion Pack (Card: ) (First pictured, simultaneous with X-Wing: Second Edition – Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit (Card: ))