Sugar was an additive which could be mixed with cream into caf. After making a particularly horrendous batch of caf with the automatic brewer installed onboard the Desert Jewel yacht, the Jedi Luke Skywalker tried to hide his incompetence from his lover Nakari Kelen by adding large amounts of sugar and cream to the caf.
Behind the scenesEdit
Sugar was first shown to exist in the Star Wars universe by Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two, a sourcebook written by John Terra and released by West End Games in 1992 for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. It was canonized by the novel Heir to the Jedi, which was written by Kevin Hearne and released in 2015.
- Heir to the Jedi (First appearance)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (Mentioned only)
- A Crash of Fate (Mentioned only)