A modified Vua'spar interdictor, the vessel was quite old when the war began. Its interior was covered in glowing lichen. It was still a force to be reckoned with, particularly its advanced dovin basals, which were able to pull the Millennium Falcon from hyperspace. The Falcon was almost captured, but Han Solo released tons of hydrogen into space, which the dovin basals began to absorb. Solo then fired on the hydrogen, turning them into miniature fusion reactors, and overloading the vessel.
The Sunulok survived Solo's trick and took part in the Battle of Coruscant. Stationed over the Obo Rin cometary cluster, the Sunulok participated in first attack wave against Coruscant. It was disabled early in the battle by New Republic forces, forcing Lah and the crew to abandon the ship, leaving it for dead.
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- "The New Jedi Order in 100 Easy Lessons"—Star Wars Insider 74
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia