The Suolriep sector, alternatively referred to as Sector J-19 was a desolate sector located in the Outer Rim. It was adjacent to Tharin sector, the Divis Arm and the Karstaxon Regions. Some notable planets included in this sector were Boonta, Saleucami, Chaasch, Sulorine and Suolriep itself along other few dozen lesser inhabited star systems.
Behind the scenesEdit
Due to an editing error in Secrets of the Sisar Run, what was formerly called the "Suolriep sector" by both the Star Wars Customizable Card Game and Alliance Intelligence Reports, was consistently misprinted as the "Sulorine sector". Leland Chee had initially indicated that Lucasfilm would not be using the "Sulorine" spelling in the future but later reversed his position. Use of the "Sulorine" spelling has once again been discontinued with the publishing of the Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion. The Essential Atlas Online Companion's sector map of the Outer Rim's galaxies included the sector spelling it as "Suolriep". No mention of "Sulorine sector" is made. This has resulted in Secrets of the Sisar Run being the only source to inconsistently misspell the sector name.
With regard to the the Suolriep/Sulorine spelling discrepencies in the Outbound Flight novel, Jason Fry noted that the planet Sulorine was a typo of "Suolriep" however it was decided to "let it exist". This has led to the establishment of the planet Sulorine in the Sulorine system. Unlike Secrets of the Sisar Run however, no mention of a "Sulorine sector" is made in Outbound Flight.
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Commander Vanden Willard)
- "Cracken's Rebel Operatives"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Secrets of the Sisar Run
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 140
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports