Super Empire Strikes Back Official Game Secrets is the strategy guide for the 1993 Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. The book was written by Rusel DeMaria, Jeronimo Barrera, and Tom Stratton, and was published by Prima Publishing on November 1, 1993.
...AND THEY'VE BROUGHT THEIR AT-ATS WITH THEM!
Super Empire Strikes Back Official Game Secrets is your complete guid to LucasArts Entertainment's incredible mega-cart for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Once again, draw your blaster and ignite your lightsaber in a hair-raising adventure into the heart of Darth Vader's dark Empire.
This essential companion is jam-packed with secrets, clues, and tips.
Here's what you'll find inside:
- Complete strategies for passing each level and each "Boss" enemy—including Darth Vader!
- Complete screen composite maps of every platform level
- Advice on when and how to use the Force
- Biographies, background, and little-known facts about the characters, creatures, and events of The Empire Strikes Back
- Photos and original artwork from The Empire Strikes Back, including behind-the-scenes pictures and original concept paintings and sketches!
PART 1 HothEdit
Section 1: The Layer of the WampaEdit
- Area 1 The Ice Plains
- Area 2 Tauntan
- Area 3 The Wampa Creature Cave
Section 2: The Probe DroidEdit
- Area 1 Tuantaun 2
- Area 2 The Second Ice Cave
- Area 3 The Probe Droid
Section 3: Hoth BattleEdit
- Area 1 Rebel Base 1
- Area 2 Snowspeeder Levels
- Area 3 Outside the Walker
- Area 4 Inside the Walker
- Area 5 Top of the Walker
Section 4: Escape from HothEdit
- Area 1 Rebel Base 2
- Area 2 Rebel Base 3
PART II DagobahEdit
Section 5: Dagobah (Master the Force)Edit
- Area 1 Find R2-D2
- Area 2 Find Yoda
- Area 3 Habogad
PART III Cloud City 1Edit
Section 6: Betrayal at Cloud City 1Edit
- Area 1 Find Lando
Section 7: Betrayel at Cloud City 2Edit
- Area 2 The Ughnaught Factory
Section 8: Betrayal at Cloud City 3Edit
- Area 3 The Carbon Freezing Chamber
Section 9: Betrayal at Cloud City 4Edit
- Area 4 Rescue Han
PART IV The ReactorEdit
Section 10: Cloud City 2Edit
- Area 1 Arrival at Cloud City (X-wing)
- Area 2 The Reactor Part 1
- Area 3 The Reactor Part 2
- Area 4 The Reactor Part 3