- "Deploy the super tanks—attack formation."
The super tank was the culmination of an attempt by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars to produce a new type of tank. No known weapon was able to penetrate the tank's heavy armor and ray shield technology. Such defenses made the tank slow, yet robust. They were manufactured by Baktoid Armor Workshop and were first deployed during the Second Battle of Geonosis, though all prototypes were annihilated with the destruction of the Geonosians' droid factory.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory" (First identified as super tank)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (Indirect mention only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles