Supertanker fuel depots were a type of starship built by the Galactic Empire to serve as refueling stations and depots. The depots were equipped with Class 2 hyperdrives and thrusters, enabling them to be landed on a planet from space. The Colossus platform on the ocean planet Castilon was one such depot, and by late in the cold war was one of the last remaining. During the cold war, the First Order sought out the remaining supertanker fuel depots to put them under their control in preparation for the oncoming war, with the Colossus eventually standing as the only one of the stations not under the First Order's control. One of the First Order's supertanker fuel depots was the Titan, which was infiltrated by Kazuda Xiono and Neeku Vozo so they could steal a new trans-binary deflector for the Colossus.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 1"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 2"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Synara's Score"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Young, Bryan (2018-10-05). Exclusive: ILM Legend Bill George Returns to 'Star Wars' With 'Resistance'. Slashfilm. Archived from the original on March 10, 2020.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Resistance – "Station to Station"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit"