Supreme Allied CommandersEdit
The seven Supreme Allied Commanders and their functions were:
- Fleet Command (Fleet)—the Alliance Fleet of combat warships and attached support units.
- Ordnance and Supply (OaS)—weapons, equipment and supply procurement, and also R&D
- Starfighter Command (StarCom)—administrative oversight of starfighter forces and pilot training; only a few "rogue" squadrons were under the direct operational control of StarCom
- Support Services (Support)—bases, staging areas, supply ships, safeworlds, and manufacturing centers
- Intelligence (Intell)—espionage and analysis
- Special Forces (SpecForces)—the Alliance's ground troops
- Sector Command (SecCom)—oversight over the semi-autonomous Sector Forces controlled by governments and resistance groups that pledged allegiance to the Alliance
The identities of the following Supreme Allied Commanders are known. While each held the rank of Supreme Allied Commander, formal address varied.
- Gial Ackbar—Fleet
- Ral'Rai Muvunc—OaS
- Jan Dodonna—StarCom
- Vernan, succeeded by Airen Cracken—Intell
- Crix Madine—SpecForces
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "Rebel Privateers!"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.