Supreme Commander was a high rank borne by military and paramilitary officers in the service of most of the major galactic powers of the Imperial and post-Imperial eras. Most Supreme Commanders were the senior-most admiral in a navy.
As most major states and powers of these eras used at least one version of this rank, full information is divided among several pages:
Canon[edit | edit source]
- Supreme Commander— used by the senior-most officer of Imperial High Command, and held direct control over the Imperial Armed Forces. It was once held by Grand General Cassio Tagge.
- Supreme Commander— used by the King of Mon Cala, who led the military of the monarchy.
- Supreme Commander of the Alliance Armed Forces— used by an official within the Alliance Armed Forces who, along with only the Alliance Chief of State, could award the Kalidor Crescent.
- Supreme Martial Commander of the Separatist Droid Armies— used by the leader of the Confederacy of Independent Systems armed forces. It was held by General Grievous throughout the Clone Wars.
- Galactic Republic
- Galactic Empire and Imperial Remnant
- Fel Empire and Darth Krayt's Sith Empire
- Rebel Alliance
- Alliance of Free Planets, New Republic and Galactic Alliance
- Yuuzhan Vong
- Confederacy of Independent Systems
- One Sith
- Mon Cala
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.