Sutta Chwituskak (literally "Flung Spears" in Sith) was the proper name of the Bolt of Hatred, an ancient Sith technique conjured through magic. The Force user would create a radiant sphere of pure hatred which they could hurl at any target in their direct line of sight. Knowledge of the ability was recorded by the Sith Lord Sorzus Syn in her journals.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising 2: Initiates of the Sith (First appearance)
- Light and Shadow (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side (First identified as Sutta Chwituskak)