Swamp slugs were a species of creature native to the swamps of the planet Dagobah. Their oesophagus were filled with thousands of teeth capable of grinding up plants and animals, but not suitable for swallowing droids. Their bodies excreted a slime that was highly prized by chefs and bartenders as an ingredient.
The Dagobah Slug Slinger was an alcoholic drink served at Oga's Cantina which was named after these creatures due to that it made you feel as though you were slung around by them after drinking it. Oga Garra also kept a small one as a pet, which swam in one of the tanks located along the bar back.
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Journey to Dagobah"
- Last Shot (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Journey to Dagobah"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon per the location's show guides and employees, and the details can be obtained verbally from cast members working the store.
- ↑ Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire