In 19 BBY, the final year of the war, he attended a performance of Squid Lake at the Galaxies Opera House following the Battle of Coruscant. He was present with Mas Amedda, Sly Moore and Chancellor Palpatine as Anakin Skywalker appeared to receive important information about General Grievous's location. He eventually became suspicious over Palpatine's growing power and was one of the senators to join the Delegation of 2000. Following the Declaration of a New Order, Sweitt Concorkill was among the sixty-three senators that were arrested by the newly-formed Galactic Empire under the rule of Emperor Palpatine.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Sweitt Concorkill was originally supposed to be an Ongree Senator, which is why the Coleman Kcaj image was used for the ROTS Visual Dictionary. The clothes were changed from Senate robes to Jedi robes and the character's name was changed to Coleman Kcaj because the CG modelers completely redid the Pablo-Jill model."
- ―Leland Chee
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Sweitt Concorkill)
- "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia