- "We were in the Swift Market—we ran out of food. When the stormtroopers came, they said we should've been at home…"
- ―An injured man, to Hazram Namir
The Swift Market was a marketplace located in Pinyumb, the capital city of the planet Sullust. In 3 ABY, after the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry captured the Inyusu Tor mineral processing facility near the city, Pinyumb was put on lockdown by the Galactic Empire. A number of residents who had run out of food were present in the Swift Market when they were found by Imperial stormtroopers, who informed the people that they should have remained at home. The residents were subsequently beaten, bruised and shot at. A number of them returned to a dormitory where the resistance fighter Nien Nunb was handing out supplies, accompanied by the 61st's tentative captain, Hazram Namir. One of the injured people told the pair of their encounter with the stormtroopers at the Swift Market.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the Siege of Inyusu Tor and lockdown of Pinyumb takes place is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The siege and lockdown must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.