- "The Sword of Khashyun. Legends has it that it was forged by a sect of Dowutin Sith warriors who believed lightsabers were for the weak. They believed that only a truly worthy warrior would have the strength to wield it."
- ―Chelli Lona Aphra
The Sword of Khashyun was a Sith artifact purportedly forged by a faction of Dowutin Sith warriors. At some point in history, the sword was bisected, with the hilt coming into ownership by the Ithorian collector Dok-Ondar, who held it in Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities on Batuu. Kendoh Voss and her crew attempted to steal the hilt of the sword, already possessing the other half of the relic.
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy's Edge 2 (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy's Edge 3 (First pictured)
- Galaxy's Edge 4 (First identified as Sword of Khashyun)
- Galaxy's Edge 5