- "—the Sword of Khashyun. Legend has it that it was forged by a sect of Dowutin Sith warriors who believed lightsabers were for the weak. They believed that only a truly worthy warrior would have the strength to wield it."
- ―Chelli Lona Aphra
The Sword of Khashyun was a Sith artifact purportedly forged by a faction of Dowutin Sith warriors. At some point in history, the sword was bisected, with the hilt coming into ownership by the Ithorian collector Dok-Ondar, who held it in Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities on Batuu. Kendoh Voss and the Kendoh Gang attempted to steal the hilt of the sword, already possessing the other half of the relic.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Sword of Khashyun was created as a prop for the Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities store at the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge theme park land. The sword's history was expanded upon in the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge comic series, written by Ethan Sacks and illustrated by Will Sliney. While the sword was first mentioned, albeit indirectly, in the first issue of the series, published by Marvel Comics on April 24, 2019, it did not appear until the Galaxy's Edge theme park land was opened to the public at Disneyland Park on May 31 of the same year. Its name was first given in the comic series' fourth issue, published on July 31, 2019.
- Allegiance 4 (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy's Edge 2 (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy's Edge 3
- Galaxy's Edge 4 (First identified as Sword of Khashyun)
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities (First appearance)