The T-21 light repeating blaster, also known as the T-21 heavy blaster or simply the T-21 blaster rifle, was a model of light repeating blaster manufactured by BlasTech Industries and used by some of the Galactic Empire's Stormtrooper Corps. It was a rapid fire weapon, that was accurate out to long ranges, although its suppressive fire capabilities were limited by its low capacity, as it only had enough power to fire 30 shots; to bypass this flaw, it could be hooked up to a generator for sustained fire capabilities. The T-21's design was in-part inspired by the DC-15A blaster rifle of the Galactic Republic's clone troopers. Magma troopers and shadow troopers were known to use the T-21. Shortly prior to the Battle of Yavin, a number of the stormtroopers deployed to the planet Tatooine to search for a set of stolen Death Star plans carried T-21s. A marksman version with optics, the T-21B heavy blaster, was modeled after the T-21 design.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as T-21 light repeating blaster)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- "No Sympathy"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 14
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront (First identified as T-21 heavy blaster)
- Star Wars (2015) 33
- Target Vader 6
- Age of Rebellion - Luke Skywalker 1
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption"
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 6 (Building the Galaxy: Filming R2-D2, Part 3) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 55 (Helmets: Tank Trooper) (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: Legion – Dewback Rider Unit Expansion (Card: T-21 Blaster Rifle) (First identified as T-21 blaster rifle)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Process"
- "Blasters and Firearms" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Imperial Troops" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)