The T-21 light repeating blaster, also known as the T-21 heavy blaster or simply the T-21 blaster rifle, was a model of light repeating blaster manufactured by BlasTech Industries and used by some of the Galactic Empire's Stormtrooper Corps. It was a rapid fire weapon, that was accurate out to long ranges, although its suppressive fire capabilities were limited by its low capacity, as it only had enough power to fire 30 shots; to bypass this flaw, it could be hooked up to a generator for sustained fire capabilities. Magma troopers and shadow troopers were known to use the T-21. Shortly prior to the Battle of Yavin, a number of the stormtroopers deployed to the planet Tatooine to search for a set of stolen Death Star plans carried T-21s. A marksman version with optics, the T-21B heavy blaster, was modeled after the T-21 design.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as T-21 light repeating blaster)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- "No Sympathy"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 14
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront (First identified as T-21 heavy blaster)
- Star Wars 33
- Age of Rebellion - Luke Skywalker 1
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: Legion – Dewback Rider Unit Expansion (Card: T-21 Blaster Rifle) (First identified as T-21 blaster rifle)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- ↑ The Planets of Star Wars Battlefront. ea.com (November 5, 2015). Retrieved on November 5, 2015.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay: Blasters Section. ea.com (November 14, 2015). Retrieved on November 14, 2015.