- "You will answer my questions."
"Your feeble Jedi mind tricks do not work on Geonosians. The other Jedi already learned this."
"Mind tricks? I don't need mind tricks to get you to talk."
"I will never talk, Jedi."
"We'll see about that, Poggle."
- ―TC-326 translates Anakin Skywalker's interrogation of Poggle the Lesser
TC-326 was a masculine TC-series protocol droid who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars who translated Anakin Skywalker's interrogation of Archduke Poggle the Lesser after the latter was captured by Galactic Republic during the Second Battle of Geonosis.
A masculine TC-series protocol droid, TC-326 served in the Republic Military during the Clone Wars, a conflict fought between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems. In the year 21 BBY, shortly after the Second Battle of Geonosis, he walked by a Nu-class transport on the surface of the planet Geonosis. Later, while aboard a Venator-class Star Destroyer, TC-326 translated for Archduke Poggle the Lesser, the public leader of the Geonosians, during his interrogation by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, who wanted to discover the parasitic Geonosian brain worms' weakness. Upon discovering that Poggle could resist mind tricks, Skywalker physically struck the Geonosian and throttled him with the Force until he surrendered the information that the Jedi Knight sought, revealing that the brain worms were susceptible to extremely low temperatures.
1.67 meters in height, TC-326 had light blue photoreceptors and gray plating covered in yellow markings, while the symbol of the Grand Army of the Republic adorned the left side of his chest plate.
Behind the scenesEdit
TC-326 first appeared, albeit unidentified, in "Brain Invaders," the eighth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' second season, which originally aired on December 4, 2009, where he was voiced by James Arnold Taylor. He was later identified as TC-326 in Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two, a box set available on Blu-ray or DVD that included the entirety of the second season of The Clone Wars that was released on October 26, 2010.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two (First identified as TC-326)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know establishes that all TC-series protocol droids stand 1.67 meters tall.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide