The TIE/ba Baron Space Superiority Interceptor also known as the TIE/ba interceptor was a model of TIE interceptor deployed by the First Order. One was used by Major Elrik Vonreg during the cold war. Vonreg's TIE was used by him during the cold war against T-85 X-wings of the New Republic during their mission to rendezvous with the Resistance, and he later flew it with his squadron against Resistance pilots during the mission to Station Theta Black. Considered a higher-end model, the modern technology employed by the First Order allowed the TIE to carry a hyperdrive, and was armed with four wing-mounted laser cannons and a pair of projectile launchers.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Station Theta Black"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Core Problem"
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 1"
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 2"
- (First pictured)
- Star Wars Resistance: Meet the Pilots
- (First identified as TIE/ba Baron Space Superiority Interceptor)