The TIE Boarding Craft was a model of armored shuttle manufactured by Sienar Fleet Systems for the Galactic Empire. It was designed to transport up to 20 stormtroopers (two squads) from an Imperial Star Destroyer to another starship or space station. The front of the boarding craft's port-side pod was a large, retractable docking claw with a military-grade laser cutter that enabled the crew to breach and rush into a captured or disabled vessel. After its creation, the TIE boarding craft was readily adopted by the Commission for the Preservation of the New Order's Imperial Office of Customs. At the conclusion of the Battle of Scarif, two TIE boarding craft along with two TIE/ln space superiority starfighters escorted Darth Vader's shuttle to board the MC75 star cruiser Profundity to retrieve the stolen Death Star plans. Shortly thereafter, in the Tatoo system, Vader used a TIE Boarding Craft to blast through an airlock of the Tantive IV and board it.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (corridor only)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles (First identified as TIE Boarding Craft)
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual