The TIE scout was a starfighter variant of the TIE family of Imperial warships that was used for reconnaissance missions. As with all space crafts of the Imperial Era-TIE line, the scout ship was manufactured by Sienar Fleet Systems.
One functional TIE scout was present within the wreckage of the second Death Star on Kef Bir by the time of the Resistance's mission to Kef Bir, which took place long after the Death Star's destruction over Endor. It was used by the stranded Ben Solo to depart from the ocean moon and travel to the distant Sith world of Exegol in 35 ABY. There, the Jedi evaded the planet's chaotic atmosphere as he landed the space craft before the Sith Citadel with success, and made for the Sith Lord Darth Sidious on foot for a final confrontation.
- Alphabet Squadron (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First pictured)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Alphabet Squadron
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker's events is dated to 35 ABY as Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states its events took place one year after the Starkiller Incident, which took place in 34 BBY per Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Because the film depicts a TIE scout being commandeered by Ben Solo, the event must also have occured in 35 ABY.