- "Looks like TK-486 is in trouble…"
- ―One of TK-486's fellow squad leaders
TK-486 was the designation of a human Stormtrooper Commander in the Galactic Empire. In the year 0 BBY, TK-486 was stationed as a sandtrooper in Mos Eisley on the desert planet of Tatooine, where the soldier was once cornered by a trio of Jawas outside of Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina. When one Jawa reached for the strap of TK-486's T-21 light repeating blaster, the stormtrooper demanded them to stop, catching the attention of one of TK-486's fellow squad leaders.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Bounty Hunt (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded establishes that stormtroopers are humans and sandtroopers have augmented stormtrooper armor. According to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Orange pauldrons indicate the position of Stormtrooper Commander.
- Bounty Hunt
- In Bounty Hunt, the Death Star's superlaser is fully operational, and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and thus the completion of the superweapon, take place in 0 BBY. Since the Death Star was destroyed in the Battle of Yavin (Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope), it can be assumed that the events in Bounty Hunt also take place in 0 BBY.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense