- "TK-934, you know The Infinite Nebstar Casino and Hotel is absolutely off limits to the rank and file."
- ―Official reprimand from Eastern Arch Platoon Leader Ton E'rau
TK-934 was a Human Imperial stormtrooper on the planet Cato Neimoidia sometime during the reign of the Galactic Empire. At one point between the years 19 and 1 BBY, TK-934 was reprimanded by Eastern Arch Platoon Leader Ton E'rau for the fact that certain stormtroopers for which TK-934 was responsible participated in activities at the Infinite Nebstar Casino against regulations. In the reprimand, E'rau noted that they had prevented word of the infractions from reaching the planet's Baron, Merillion Tarko, E'rau threatened to demote TK-934 if action was not taken to prevent such activities.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
TK-934 was first mentioned in "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, a LucasArts video game released in 2010.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry) (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Survivor's Quest states that during Palpatine's reign over the galaxy, which lasted from 19 BBY to 4 ABY per The New Essential Chronology, only Humans were allowed in the Stormtrooper Corps.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry)
- The Galactic Empire was formed during the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which The Essential Reader's Companion places in the year 19 BBY. Since the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II occur in the year 1 BBY according to the tie-in comic, it can be concluded that TK-934 was alive during that time.